Let Collectia send your invoices
It gives you confidence that you have left your invoices to a partner who has the right systems and capabilities to get your money back.
Collectia takes care of recording your registered payments, settling and balancing your bookkeeping, and transferring payments to you – directly in your system or from Collectia’s system.
If your customer does not pay, your invoice will go through a structured reminder process
Collectia invoice service can help you achieve:
- Reduced administration work
- Structured invoice and reminder process
- Time to focus on growing your business
- Fewer worries – Reduced financial loss on your bad payers
- Professional handling of your customers
How Collectia invoicing service works:
- You entrust your invoices to Collectia which prints them, envelopes them and distributes them electronically or by mail
- We record registered payments, settle and balance your bookkeeping
- We answer your customer inquiries regarding payment
- We send reminders to those who do not pay on time, and if necessary, we transfer the case to the reminder service or debt collection after agreeing with you
- We maintain your customer records
- If your customer is a foreigner – or moving abroad – we’ll transfer the case to one of our many partners abroad
- We agree together on a debtor policy, so it reflects the values and approach of your business
Minimum 200 invoices per month.
We identify your needs in 5 minutes
We call you for an informal chat about your needs.